"Good Funds" Solutions for Real Estate Offices
Instant Real-time Deposit!
- Finally, a "Good Funds" alternative to Wires, Cashiers Checks and Paper Checks. Good Funds Gateway is a real-time payments platform that allows for real-time certified digital payments that are immediate, irrevocable, intra-bank and/or inter-bank account-to-account (A2A) transfers that utilize a real-time messaging system connected to every transaction participant through all U.S.-based financial institutions. Funds are available for use by the receiver and real-time confirmation is provided to both you ("the sender") and receiver in seconds. Most Good Funds transactions are "Credit Push" versus "Debit Pull."
Our system is a leading payments service that can reach virtually all U.S. bank and credit union accounts and enable funds to be sent and received typically within seconds.
Features & Benefits
Good Funds Gateway has benefits for all parties involved in Real Estate Transactions. If you're a member of one of the following 8 groups, call us to see how we can benefit you: (Buyers, Sellers, Tenants, Property Management, Brokers, Agents, Escrow and Title).
Real Estate Company benefits include:
- Money Transfer: Commission payments sent electronically.
- It's Fast: 24/7/365 access to funds anytime vs. several days for paper checks or ACH transfers to process.
- Funds Disbursement: Real Estate companies can disburse funds to their Vendors, Agents or Rebate discounts to their customers' bank accounts or mobile wallets.
- Software Integration: Integrate your Real Estate Management software with us.
- Online Earnest Money Deposits: Don't use inconvenient and expensive Wires & Cashier's Checks.
- Online Down Payments: Don't use inconvenient and expensive Wires & Cashier's Checks.
- Online Real-Time Reporting: Quit photocopying checks, receipts and escrow instructions.
- Reduced calls / emails to Escrow: All parties to a "Good Funds Gateway" transaction receive text & email messaging. You choose who receives messages, Brokers, Agents, Transaction Coordinators, Escrow, Title, Lenders, etc.
Your Choice ~ Integrate your Real Estate Management software system with us or, send us your API and we'll integrate with YOU!
Why use Good Funds Gateway?
You get the flexibility to securely automatically authorize, process, and manage Good Funds transactions directly from your integrated software solution or manually keying them into our Virtual Terminal:
Good Funds Gateway is SAFE: It is safer than cash or checks in protecting users against fraud. The platform uses transaction limits and cross-border blocks to avert money laundering. eCheck transactions, using bank login authorization, are the most secure method of funds transfer available.
Fraud Protection: Identify, manage and prevent suspicious or potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our customizable, rules-based solutions.
- Instant - funds will be received in seconds.
- Flexible - send or receive one-time and recurring payments.
- Easy - it's all done online or via your mobile device, no need to visit the bank.
- Quick - takes seconds to set use once your company is approved.
- Secure - money goes directly into the recipient's account of choice.
- Convenient - funds can be instantly accessed and spent.
- Inexpensive - one of the cheapest on the market as there are no costs for the receiver.
- Automate Agent Commission Payments (and other Account Payables)
- Automate Account Receivable Collection
- One-time and Recurring Debits / Credits
Good Funds Gateway is FREE to Receiving Party: Your Recipients will never be charged enrollment or transaction fees.
Good Funds Gateway is FAST: 24/7/365 access to funds anytime.
Good Funds Gateway is EFFICIENT: The platform makes digital payments effortless and more efficient. We drive efficiencies and cost savings.
Good Funds Gateway is EASY TO USE: It connects users across the globe all through one digital hub.Worried about Internet security? DON'T BE:
After a transaction is processed, you'll even receive an e-mail with amount confirmation and receiver information. Plus, our payment platform gives you the ability to manually key-in transactions anywhere there's an Internet connection.
Good Funds Gateway doesn't share banking information between parties: "...consumers and businesses indicated that they would rather share an e-mail address or a phone number to make/receive payments instead of sharing their bank account numbers." Page 29, Strategies Improving US Payment System
Good Funds Gateway allows for "Multiple Depository Accounts": More than one property or owner? No problem. Use multiple depository accounts at one Financial Institution or Different Financial Institutions.
Sending money with Good Funds Gateway is:
QuickBooks Integration INCLUDED FREE!
QuickBooks® Integration: Good Funds Gateway specializes in the origination of moving money electronically. Use QuickBooks accounting software and our online virtual terminal gateway software to send and receive Good Funds transactions over the internet.
We have fast, friendly support!.
Our in-house experts are standing ready to help you make an informed decision to move your company's payment processing forward. Allow us to offer and create an electronic payment processing program to provide you access to your funds in an expeditious manner.
Compare our service and prices to our competitors and
Give Us A Call
Stop Going to Your Bank, Western Union or Money Gram to transfer money worldwide!
Quick Comment Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a house: Tools and resources for homebuyers
- Regulation X - Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- RESPA - CFPB Consumer Laws & Regulations
- Regulation E - Issued by the Federal Reserve Bank pursuant to the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA), pertains to ACH.
- NACHA Operating Rules - Issued by the National Automated Clearing House Association pertains to ACH.
- Article 4A of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) applies to applies to credit funds transfers only.
- Articles 3 and 4 of the UCC and Reg CC apply to checks.
Wires & Payment Orders are subject to UCC 4A
U.C.C. - ARTICLE 4A - FUNDS TRANSFER
- PART 1. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
- PART 2. ISSUE AND ACCEPTANCE OF PAYMENT ORDER
- PART 3. EXECUTION OF SENDER'S PAYMENT ORDER BY RECEIVING BANK
- PART 4. PAYMENT
- PART 5. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
U.C.C. 4A-103 ("Payment order" means an instruction of a sender to a receiving bank, transmitted orally, electronically, or in writing, to pay, or to cause another bank to pay, a fixed or determinable amount of money to a beneficiary if: (i) the instruction does not state a condition to payment to the beneficiary other than time of payment; (ii) the receiving bank is to be reimbursed by debiting an account of, or otherwise receiving payment from, the sender; and (iii) the instruction is transmitted by the sender directly to the receiving bank or to an agent, funds-transfer system, or communication system for transmittal to the receiving bank." "Good Funds Wallet,"© (a fast credit push payment system) electronic bank transfers are not restricted like ACH transactions to amount, or account type, and work with 100% of US checking accounts for any amount. Electronic checks do not fall under NACHA rules or Reg. E, and instead are treated the same as paper checks although they never exist in paper form.
FINALITY OF PAYMENT FOR CREDIT TRANSFERS - PAYMENT FINALITY AND DISCHARGE IN FUNDS TRANSFERS: See http://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3669&context=cklawreview see pages 633-675
Good Funds Gateway Pricing
Remember, we offer several services and products that work with our Good Funds Gateway Processing platform. Whether you handle dozens of transactions a day or hundreds, we have the right software & equipment for you!
We provide ACH, EFT and Credit Card Processing all integrated into our software!